I had two cheerful announcements about getting published last week! First up, in the lovely Golden Age Magazine I was featured with an interview and images from my portfolio and my series Parallels.
The full magazine, packed with beautiful photography, can be read at Golden Age Magazine – Issue 19, 2014, where my feature is on page 54-61.
Check out the images above and there is an snapshot zoomed in where you can see my A’s to the Q’s:
- Do you usually create concepts ahead of time or go for it while shooting?
- What keeps your interest in photography going?
- Which genre of photography do you find you have a hard time connecting with and why?
- If you could travel to one place to take photos where would you go and why?
- Which is most important to you and why: lighting, subject, or location?
- Describe your work in 5 words!
[…] TIP FOR FURTHER READING! Check out more of my levitation work featured in Golden Age magazine, and see the interview about being a […]